Saturday, June 22, 2019

Ink Layering, I'd Pick You Every Time



Hi, and welcome. Thanks so much for joining me here on my blog. Today I'm sharing the new Concord & 9th Sweet Strawberries Stamps and Dies along with a few other products that will be listed below.

I've created a short how-to video that will walk you through the process of ink layering with ink pads to create a look much like what you get when coloring with markers. I feel like this is one of those times when watching a demonstration of the process is best. I hope you'll take the time to check it out.







Be sure to become a subscriber to my website www.lisamensing.com for early access to all my videos. I'm in the process of creating a Color Inspiration page that will have color palettes for inspiration. I'm including ink colors and cardstock colors that I currently have to make your creating easier. I find it a great asset when my crafty mojo is running low. 

As always, thank you for popping in. If you have any questions just leave them in the comments or you can email me at contact@lisamensing.com. 

Be sure to follow me on 


1 comment: