Saturday, April 27, 2019

Love You To The Starbucks and Back




Hi and welcome. Today I'm sharing this fun card that's perfect for the coffee-loving persons in your life. When I started this card, I was simply going to use the sentiment I love you to the stars and back, but as I was finishing the card, I thought it would be fun to add the bucks and make this silly. 

I have a video that will walk you through the process of creating the card, it's super simple.



A few things I want to share, the embossing folder is by Sizzix from stash, and the enamel dots are My Mind's Eye Winterberry Enamel Dots. 


DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend. If you purchase those items through my links, I will earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. I only recommend products that I use and love myself, so I know you’ll be in good hands.

4 comments:

  1. This is ingenious. Love the wordplay. Thanks so much for sharing. [I added that LF sentiment sent to my wish list so that I can CASE this card.]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, thank you. That sentiment set is one of my all time favorites.

      Delete
  2. Fab card and tutorial! I was wondering: who makes the embossing folder? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry. Thank you. The embossing folder is by Sizzix. I've searched high and low on the internet to find it with no luck. I'm guessing I purchased it back in 2011/12, maybe?

      Delete