Saturday, April 20, 2019

Graduation?



Hi and welcome. Today I'm sharing a Congratulations card for graduation and let me just say, it was much easier than I anticipated. I, literally, do not own a graduation stamp set. No worries, I pulled out my Concord & 9th Triangle Turnabout Stamp and inks in school colors. At least, I think those are the school colors. ***me laughing at myself***  I picked this stamp because the card is for my nephew and I know this pattern is great for masculine cards. 

Next, I went on the hunt for a congratulations stamp and grabbed the Simon Says Stamp Messages For Everyday Stamps. Yes, I do have a few sentiment sets, so this was reasonably easy. Up to this point, the card was okay, but it didn't scream graduation to me. Then I remembered the Simon Says Stamp Big Numbers Stamp and Die set I own. Bingo!
After that, it was just a matter of deciding on the black cardstock for the sentiment and numbers. I ended up heat embossing the sentiment and numbers using Simon Says Stamp Ultra Fine Silver Embossing Powder. I created a pocket on the inside of the card to hold cash using the Simon Says Stamp Gift Card Slots Wafer Dies


As always, thanks for joining me.







DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend. If you purchase those items through my links I will earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. I only recommend products that I use and love myself, so I know you’ll be in good hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment