Thursday, April 18, 2019

Happy Mother's Day


Hi and welcome. Today I'm sharing easy to make Mother's Day cards with you. All three have a different vibe just by changing the ink colors.


All three cards feature Simon Says Stamp Bold Flowers 

Tuesday morning I took an Online Class, Introduction to Color Theory, and it's pretty amazing. I was struggling with my mojo, and after taking this class, I was so inspired! 


To create the three cards, you will need ink pads in various colors, acrylic block or stamping tool, stamps, die cuts and embellishments.  Super simple to create and add your own style to. 


Start out by picking your ink colors, then randomly stamp images on a piece of white cardstock, die-cut using rectangle dies to fit a 4.25" x 5.5" top-fold card base. If you are using a word die now is the time to use it on the stamped panels, also stamp several layers of the word using colored cardstock to build the word up. Adhere together using a liquid adhesive, let dry, add to the card front.  Finish off with sequins and, or enamel dots. 


DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend. If you purchase those items through my links, I will earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. I only recommend products that I use and love myself, so I know you’ll be in good hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment