Saturday, October 15, 2016

October Birthday Card



Hi and welcome, everyone! Lisa from, The Relativity of Paper, sharing a fun October Birthday card with you. I used Sweet Kisses and Fright Night Stamp Sets to create this card for a special October Birthday. 


 By adding a few holiday elements and changing your colors, you can create a birthday card for any holiday or season.  I have to say I pile it on with this card which is so out of my comfort zone. I'm pretty pleased with the outcome and will be trying my hand at it again. Do you like piling it on or keeping it simple?


Here are the products I used:



Fright Night


Flag Banner Dies

Fancy Frame Dies





You can join me on my blog for all the details including a step-by-step tutorial. 

As always, thank you for joining us!


No comments:

Post a Comment